Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Checkout with Multiple Addresses - Edit Address Bug

koyan

Total Posts:  29

Not sure if this is a documented bug. I did a search and could not find any threads relating.

- Checkout with Multiple Addresses
- Continue to Shipping information
- Edit Address
- Change state
- When redirected back to Shipping information overview, my shipping table rates did not reflect the changed state / address.

I have different rates per state, which will change normally. i.e. if i go back to Checkout page and change them there, then continue to shipping info page the rates are reflected in the box. However not when the address is edited.

old bug?  hopefully someone else can replicate this so i know my system is not borked, or if its a bug if you have a patch to unbork it that would be good also.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community