Magento Forum

Dataflow - 500 Internal Server Error

zbunn24

Total Posts:  30

Alright, so I was using dataflow to import my products and then on about product 68 it stalled out for over an hour. I decided to go ahead and close the window. A few minutes later, I tried it again and it got to product 50 something and stalled out again. I then closed that window. When I tried to navigate to another page of the admin, it just kept trying to load, always showing a white page. I then simply navigated to the website:

http://store.teamcovenant.com

The website just continues to load, never working. I contacted my server support and they told me it was having a 500 Internal Server Error. Basically, the website requires more time and RAM to load than is possible so it times out and just continues to load. I had my programmer dive into it for me and this is what occurs because of the timing out:

Premature end of script headers: php5

I’m not really sure what can be done to fix this. My server support recommended coming to Magento for help, so here I am. Any help or advice would be great. We spent about 4 weeks of man power on getting this up and running and things were amazing for about 5 days. Then this occurred. Once again, thanks in advance for your time and help.

If anyone really knows how to solve this issue, I would be willing to compensate for your time, assuming it is fixed. Thanks again,

God Bless,
Zach

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

timberdawolf

Total Posts:  40

did you manage to get this fixed i have the same issue

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community