Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Ingredients of a product - filterable

Christian_Norway

Total Posts:  135

Hi,

As I am going sell eatable products such as vitamins, all of these will have a lot of ingredients.

I was therefore wondering what the best solution is if I want to list all of these ingredients, under each product.

Example:
Fat 15%
Carboh. 5%

Another matter is like if a product contains, nuts, milk, egg etc.. I want this listed under each product as well, but it might be benefitial with these last “allergic” things, that a customer can filter products by only products not containing “eggs”. What solution should I use for these to product info parts?

Example:
No egg
No nuts

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

liotropi

Total Posts:  182
Athens, Greece

you have to create configurable products & set up the necessary attributes & attribute sets

set your preferences for advanced search, if you want them searchable

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community