Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Main Page

There4you

Total Posts:  74
Tasmania, Australia

Hi,

I was wondering if someone can tell me how to set up the main page. I mean I can see i can start either as About us page etc etc. But how do i set up main page with shop stuff showing? Rather then the index page ?

Slav

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

There4you

Tasmania, Australia

Hi I was readign the manual and I assume it is the section that talks about LANDING PAGES is what i need to create? I still do not undestand though how I need to code to show the items in the shop as a front page…

One other issue i saw that I have not got this setting when i go to create a new landing page “Store View” which is in the manage pages and when you try to create a block that option does not show :(:( Not sure if ti relevant or not....

Slav

Magento Community
Magento Community

There4you

Tasmania, Australia

sorted smile:)

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community