Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

costprices and markup

tommyhome

Total Posts:  1

Hi,
I’m looking for a solution that can do costprices and handle the end price as calculation of costprice*markup in percent/currency.

It also need to handle priceranges, 1-4 for 7€ 5-9 for 6€ / each style prices, with the prices set as the example above.

Then I need to be able to assign the markup per customer and group, product or what ever I like. So that a good customer can get better prices than a new one that dont buy anything of value.

You might be inclined to say, use the endprice set a discount, yeah, and I’ll end up giving away stuff since I then risk setting the price lower than my costprice, and I’ve got like 30 000 products, so manual work is not an option.

I look around after a good solution, and all solutions say we are better, we can, we do, but this seem to be the dealbreaker.

And it needs to be able to handle VAT at different ranges, with it clearly stated on the reciept.

Can I do this wit Magneto, without breaking it, We have got the skills inhouse to build our own from scratch but we don’t want to spend more time than we have.

Best regards,
Tommy, Sweden

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

adimagento
Guru

Total Posts:  626
Los Angeles, CA

Ok, this is a tough one. Let’s take it one step at a time.

I’m looking for a solution that can do costprices and handle the end price as calculation of costprice*markup in percent/currency.

Available functionality.

It also need to handle priceranges, 1-4 for 7€ 5-9 for 6€ / each style prices, with the prices set as the example above.

Not sure exactly what you mean here.

Then I need to be able to assign the markup per customer and group, product or what ever I like. So that a good customer can get better prices than a new one that dont buy anything of value.

Will require some customization.

needs to be able to handle VAT at different ranges, with it clearly stated on the reciept.

For taxes we use customer group and location, you can set this on your own.

Hope this helps.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community