Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

modify price display

ng-consultant

Total Posts:  5

hello there,
I’ve made some changes in magento to display 2 different values for a price like this : from $ 100.00 to $ 500.00

so far I manage to do that in the product view modifying the price view and adding getMinPrice() and getMaxPrice() in the abstract wich display values from aatributes min-price and max_price I added.

The problem is in the category list. Apparently all attributes aren’t loaded in this view.

I can’t find the way I can load them.

What did I miss ?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

dr770

Total Posts:  12

so far I manage to do that in the product view modifying the price view and adding getMinPrice() and getMaxPrice() in the abstract wich display values from aatributes min-price and max_price I added.

could you please explaine, how you made that getMaxPrice() shows the value of custom min-price?
did you find a solution for product list?

appreciated

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community