Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Instalation problem

Micio!

Total Posts:  6

Hi all,

I’m a new member of the community, 27 years old, male, from the Netherlands. (so my apologies for any bad English).

13 tables where made by the installation. but I’m receiving this note at the end:

Error in file: “/home/**/**/**/public_html/magento/app/code/core/Mage/Core/sql/core_setup/mysql4-upgrade-0.8.0-0.8.1.php” - Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/**/**/**/public_html/magento/lib/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php on line 289
Trace:
#0 /home/**/**/**/public_html/magento/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Resource/Setup.php(278): Mage::exception(’Mage_Core’, ‘Error in file: ...’)
#1 /home/**/**/**/public_html/magento/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Resource/Setup.php(159): Mage_Core_Model_Resource_Setup->_modifyResourceDb(’upgrade’, ‘0.8.0’, ‘0.8.7’)
#2 /home/**/**/**/public_html/magento/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Resource/Setup.php(144): Mage_Core_Model_Resource_Setup->_installResourceDb(’0.8.7’)
#3 /home/**/**/**/public_html/magento/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Resource/Setup.php(111): Mage_Core_Model_Resource_Setup->applyUpdates()
#4 /home/**/**/**/public_html/magento/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Config.php(195): Mage_Core_Model_Resource_Setup::applyAllUpdates()
#5 /home/**/**/**/public_html/magento/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/App.php(208): Mage_Core_Model_Config->init(Array)
#6 /home/**/**/**/public_html/magento/app/Mage.php(404): Mage_Core_Model_App->init(’’, ‘store’, Array)
#7 /home/**/**/**/public_html/magento/app/Mage.php(423): Mage::app(’’, ‘store’, Array)
#8 /home/**/**/**/public_html/magento/index.php(40): Mage::run()
#9 {main}

My hosting provider is helping me, with installing this program, pdo_mysql and mysqli is activated by them, for me to continuing installation.

Best Regards,

Micio!

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

adimagento
Guru

Total Posts:  626
Los Angeles, CA

Use this KB article to check your system compatibility:

http://www.magentocommerce.com/knowledge-base/entry/how-do-i-know-if-my-server-is-compatible-with-magento

Magento Community
Magento Community

Micio!

Hi Adimagento,

Thanks for your fast reply!

I’ve run the file:

Result:

Warning: shell_exec() has been disabled for security reasons in /home/**/**/**/public_html/magento/magento-check.php on line 28

Your server does not meet the following requirements in order to install Magento.
The following requirements failed, please contact your hosting provider in order to receive assistance with meeting the system requirements for Magento:

* You need MySQL 4.1.20 (or greater)

I have

* MySQL 4.1.12

running atm

The other stuff is all ok, so is this really so important?! or is there an other related problem? (wishful thinking smile )

Anyways I’ve contacted my hosting provider to upgrade mysql asap! (I really dont understand why i dont have version 5)

Best regards,

Michael

Magento Community
Magento Community

Micio!

My host upgraded my account to Mysql 5.0.37, but im still receiving the same error?!

I can see that the changed it, by checking in direct admin.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Micio!

Okay… they forgot to reboot PHP but now i see Mysql 5.0.37 on the phpinfo() page.

Still I’m receiving the same errors as before, including the testpage.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Lior
Magento Team

Total Posts:  293

Ask your host to enable shell_exec(), and try to run the script that is checking your server one more time

Magento Community
Magento Community

Micio!

Contacted them several times, but there not going to activate shell_exec() cause of a higher tread to the servers.

By now I have installed Magento succesfully, but ran into other problems which i haven’t found a solution for yet.

Im posting a new topic soon!

Thanks in advance and Best Regards!

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community