Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Always ask to re-enter password When install Extensions

tefan

Total Posts:  2

Hi All,

Could someone help me to fixed some weird things.

1. I manage to install magento with multi store, ie :

sub-a.testingsites.com
sub-b.testingsites.com

using : http://www.crucialwebhost.com/kb/how-to-setup-multiple-magento-stores/#sub-domain-method guidelines.

2. everything works fine, except : i couldn\’t install extension anymore using \"magento connect manager\”

3. i can login to magento connect manager, but every step that i did, it always show the login form again. even if i tried to enter the correct login account, the connect manager never installed my extension. The re-enter password always loop when i\’m trying to do something in \"magento connect manager\”

tried solution:
1. replaced \"downloader\" folder
2. delete connect.cfg
3. Install the extension manually by copy the files to /app/

Current condition :
1. I notice that the extension that i installed manually, only show when i choose \"store view name\” configuration (system>configuration>Current Configuration Scope:).

2. But it doesn\’t exist when i choose Current Configuration Scope: \"website name\”

is there someone that could help? thank you in advance

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

tefan

Total Posts:  2

SOLVED :

Need to clear all cache in my browser, not only inside magento. Thank you

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community