Magento Forum

URGENT - I NEED A 3 COLUMN MODERN THEME :)

SparxDesign

Total Posts:  18

Hi guys,

I have been searching for the last 2 days hardout to find a nice clean layout which I can use for my client. I am at the point where I almost purchased “Clean Lines” from magthemes.com and almost purchased “Cloth” from ecommerce-themes.com.

I think a slightly customized version of modern theme would be even better as it is nice and clean type of layout.

Does anybody here have a customized version of modern theme? or another nice clean theme?

I need something that is a nice easy theme, and can be edited easily for multiple clients. Please let me know what you think the best option would be to go.

Thanks
Sheldon

[edited for solicitation]

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

lotusseedsD
Mentor

Total Posts:  1144

SparxDesign - 24 June 2008 04:34 PM

I need something that is a nice easy theme, and can be edited easily for multiple clients. Please let me know what you think the best option would be to go.

Thanks
Sheldon

[edited for solicitation]

If you build websites for clients, IMHO the best option is you learn to create your own theme. There is no one size fits all solution even with the most easier nice theme at your disposal; ‘can be edited easily for multiple clients’ meaning you need the knowledge how the magento theme/template works, and how the content block, layout structure works with each other. It’s chicken and egg situation I think: if you don’t know how they work, then there is no way it can be easily edited for your clients’ need; if you know how they work, then it’s quite easy to create your custom theme - perhaps the first one takes a bit longer, but it gets easier the more you work on it.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community