Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Dibs payment

meatdigital

Total Posts:  27
Norway

Dibs payment finished. Added it to Magento Connect: Dibs Payment.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Joley

Total Posts:  24
Sweden, Västerås

Nice to finally have a Swedish Payment module for Magento, it’s a good start. I tried the module, and i really appreciate the work you’ve done. But it’s not exactly what im looking for. I want a payment module that do all those things automaticly so you dont have to come to DIBS site to complete the order. But i guess its a very good start to implement all of this plugin to a dynamicly good module for all of us. I hope you get what i mean, really good work, but as i said, it could be better (:

What i mean is that i want the DIBS module to do this order behind the costumers eyes, also, that the plugin is integrated together with DIBS and do the payment automaticly.

Thanks man!

Magento Community
Magento Community

meatdigital

Total Posts:  27
Norway

Thats version 1.0. Im allready on it. Thanks for the feedback smile

Magento Community
Magento Community

Johan

Total Posts:  104
Sweden

Thanks.

Is the gateway reserving the amount upon purchase and settle it when the order is set to “Sent” ?

There is a credit card regulation that controls this. You can’t process the payment immediately. Just a thought.

Magento Community
Magento Community

squirrels

Total Posts:  93

Has anyone else experienced some trouble with the language? I have a swedish and an english part of my site and the swedish part connects to Dibs in Swedish just like it should but the english part goes to the danish Dibs-page. I talked to Dibs today and they say it has to be something in the bridge that doesn’t give the right language information - so somewhere there should be a EN for English - to make direct it to the rigt dibs-page…

I have looked but not found it so far, it someone could give me a hint I would greatly appreciate it!

Magento Community
Magento Community

epay_tk

Total Posts:  81
Aalborg

Hi,

I can see that you are discussing the DIBS payment module here in this thread.  I write this message in English as my Swedish is quite
poor and to avoid misunderstandings.

For you information the Danish payment gateway ePay now supports Euroline (SEB Bank) as acquirer. This means that Swedish companies, who accept payments over the internet can now save money by using ePay as their internet payment service provider.

I have submitted a post - you can read it here:

http://www.magentocommerce.com/boards/viewthread/35095/

Kind regards,

Thomas Knudsen
http://www.epay.dk

Magento Community
Magento Community

jontas

Total Posts:  34

squirrels - 04 November 2008 12:56 PM

Has anyone else experienced some trouble with the language? I have a swedish and an english part of my site and the swedish part connects to Dibs in Swedish just like it should but the english part goes to the danish Dibs-page. I talked to Dibs today and they say it has to be something in the bridge that doesn’t give the right language information - so somewhere there should be a EN for English - to make direct it to the rigt dibs-page…

I have looked but not found it so far, it someone could give me a hint I would greatly appreciate it!

If you have not found the answer to this yet, here is one.

In version 1.0.0.8 of the DIBS plugin this is changed under (admin) system-configuration-Payment Methods. There is a field in the DIBS part that is labelled “Language used in Payment Window / FlexWin” if you set this to english for you english view(?) that should do it.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community