Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

WorldPay extension configuration

BungleFeet

Total Posts:  26

I can successfully complete orders in the test environment, but when I am redirected back from Worldpay, I am taken to the front page of the shop, rather than onepage/success.  The order is successfully captured in the backend.

Any ideas where I am going wrong.

Cheers,

Bungle

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

PHOENIX
Guru

Total Posts:  549
Stuttgart, Germany

Have you configured the callback in Worldpay for dynamic payment response (see module description for documentation link)?

Magento Community
Magento Community

BungleFeet

Hi Phoenix, thanks for your quick response.  I’ve configured Worldpay as per your first post in this thread:

Payment Response URL: http://{mydomain}.com/worldpay/processing/response/
Payment Response enable? - checked
Enable Recurring Payment Response - unchecked
Enable the Shopper Response - checked
Suspension of Payment Response - unchecked

Is any other configuration required?

Cheers,

Bungle

Additional - here is the raw HTTP from the callback:

GET /worldpay/processing/success/?SID=e99f1037c954091383940cc442b64070 HTTP/1.1
Accept
image/gifimage/x-xbitmapimage/jpegimage/pjpegapplication/x-shockwave-flashapplication/vnd.ms-excelapplication/vnd.ms-powerpointapplication/mswordapplication/x-silverlightapplication/xaml+xmlapplication/vnd.ms-xpsdocumentapplication/x-ms-xbapapplication/x-ms-application, */*
Accept-Language: en-gb
UA-CPU: x86
Accept-Encoding: gzip, deflate
User-Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 5.1; InfoPath.1; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; .NET CLR 3.0.04506.30)
Host: www.{mydomain}.com
Proxy-Connection: Keep-Alive
Pragma: no-cache
Cookie: frontend=520ca35e39d78ff222a77f5a50e00c51; __utma=47110837.3471008302176469000.1246547419.1246554657.1246624121.4; __utmb=47110837.3.10.1246624121; __utmz=47110837.1246547419.1.1.utmcsr=(direct)|utmccn=(direct)|utmcmd=(none); __utmc=47110837

The response from my site:

HTTP/1.0 302 Moved Temporarily
Vary
Accept-Encoding
Date
Fri03 Jul 2009 12:32:33 GMT
Server
LiteSpeed
X
-Powered-ByPHP/5.2.9
Expires
Thu19 Nov 1981 08:52:00 GMT
Cache
-Controlno-storeno-cachemust-revalidatepost-check=0pre-check=0
Pragma
no-cache
Set
-Cookiefrontend=e99f1037c954091383940cc442b64070expires=Fri03-Jul-2009 13:32:33 GMTpath=/; domain=www.{mydomain}.comHttpOnly
Set
-Cookiefrontend=deletedexpires=Thu03-Jul-2008 12:32:32 GMTpath=/; domain=www.{mydomain}.comhttponly
Content-Typetext/html
Content
-Length0
Vary
User-Agent
Proxy
-Connectionkeep-alive

Magento Community
Magento Community

PHOENIX
Guru

Stuttgart, Germany

If you’ve the latest version of the Worldpay module this should work (as for the most of the users)

Magento Community
Magento Community

BungleFeet

Hi Phoenix.  I’ve just checked I am using the latest version of the Worldpay module (1.1).  Please see the edit to my previous post for the HTTP dump.  Any help greatly appreciated!

Cheers,

Bungle

Magento Community
Magento Community

tifkat

Total Posts:  5

Would it be possible to give a full setup procedure for the current version of the module?

The instructions at the top of this thread are out of date, at least for my installation (1.3.2.2) as the folder structure described there

http://[yourdomain.com]/worldpay/processing/response/

does not exist. 

Thanks

Peter

Magento Community
Magento Community

robinc

Total Posts:  14

Does anyone know if using this extension it is possible to manually create orders in the back end and use WorldPay as the payment method.

Magento Community
Magento Community

tifkat

Total Posts:  5

I really need some help with getting this module working. 

My Worldpay payment response setup is this

http://MYDOMAINNAME/magento/app/code/community/Phoenix/Worldpay/controllers/ProcessingController.php

However, when I call it, I get the following from WorldPay in a callback failure e-mail

HTTP/1.0 500 Internal Server Error
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2009 11:57:29 GMT
Server: Apache/2.2.3 (CentOS)
X-Powered-By: PHP/5.2.6
Content-Length: 0
Connection: close
Content-Type: text/html

If you look a few posts back, I’ve posted the internal error from my server.  I’ve noted that my Worldpay URL set up is different from that in the first post of this thread, but I don’t have that folder structure in my 1.3.2.2 magento

Also, I’ve set up my own callback responder as a test in the same directory and that works fine, so the problem is either I’m calling the wrong php script of there is something more serious!

Please tell me where I’m going wrong!

Peter

Magento Community
Magento Community

PHOENIX
Guru

Stuttgart, Germany

Magento uses mod_rewrite in order to create human readable URLs so your path may be http://[yourdomain.com]/magento/worldpay/processing/response/ or http://[yourdomain.com]/magento/index.php/worldpay/processing/response/.

Magento Community
Magento Community

PHOENIX
Guru

Stuttgart, Germany

robinc - 06 July 2009 12:20 AM

Does anyone know if using this extension it is possible to manually create orders in the back end and use WorldPay as the payment method.

No, this is currently not possible and won’t be supported in the near future.

Magento Community
Magento Community

billtlee

Total Posts:  16

Hi Bjorn,

I am having trouble getting this to work.  I am on 1.3.2.2.  After I hit place order, the page get stuck at the redirect.  I see “You will be redirected to Worldpay in a few seconds.” and “select-test.wp3.rbsworldpay.com...” on the status bar.  But it never returns.  Do you know what might be causing this?  Is there a log somewhere?

Thanks,

Bill

Magento Community
Magento Community

PHOENIX
Guru

Stuttgart, Germany

The redirect page executes a simple JavaScript form submit which should work in almost every browser (except if you’ve installed some nasty “security” tools).

But if you already the RBS URL in the status bar this redirection should work. So it’s probably a temporary problem at RBS. A log on this is not available.

Magento Community
Magento Community

wannabe_geek

Total Posts:  41

Can anyone confirm that this worldpay extension is supposed to work with the multiple shipping checkout?

When I submit the order I’m not redirected to to the worldpay site, instead I’m taken straight to the order successful page. It works fine with the normal checkout, just not with the multiple shipping checkout!

Would be very grateful for any help

Magento Community
Magento Community

biglaker

Total Posts:  31

If somebody faces a problem with this extension in test mode where e.g. only Mastercard and Laser are showing up as payment options in the Worldpay system and no Visa, you should contact Worldpay support directly and ask to activate the right payment options.

biglaker

Magento Community
Magento Community

wannabe_geek

Total Posts:  41

On the One Page Checkout when I click ‘place order’ with the worldpay option I get the following error…

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in mysite/app/code/community/Phoenix/Worldpay/Block/Processing.php on line 32

Any big brains out there that can suggest why its doing this?

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community