Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Page 2 of 2
Setup Prices for Different Customer Groups

Webtex_1

Total Posts:  219
Minneapolis, USA

Hello,
There is the solution to specify different prices for each customer group. Custom Group Prices extension does this. This is not the same as tier price and catalog price rules. It allows you to specify product price for each custom group and do not show any messages like “Buy 10 save 10%” (tier price does this) or it doesn’t show two prices: original price and discounted price with catalog rules.
The extension shows the only price which is specified for appropriate customer group.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

MageAustralia

Total Posts:  37
Sydney, Australia

I have used the Price.php override on a previous store. I was hoping an extension was released now for this on a new store I am working and I found your extension. Unfortunately, the inability to import / export the group pricing is a major problem for me.

Using the Price.php override allows you to add a new column in your spreadsheet “price_grp4” and then import that as any other field.

If I am wrong and you have now added the import / export group pricing feature into your extension, I would love to hear it.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Webtex_1

Total Posts:  219
Minneapolis, USA

Hi,

We’ve released new version with import/export prices.
Please check.

Regards, Alex.

Magento Community
Magento Community

AndriyZa

Total Posts:  3

Hello,
Is there any way I can set catalog price rule so it gives a discount on product options as well? For example I have product price $20, in my group it does gives discount to wholesale purchaser 50, so their price is $10, but I also have a product option which is priced at $5 and for some reason it does not give a 50% off on that $5. Is there any way to fix it?
Thanks in advance.

Magento Community
Magento Community

FMEExtensions
Mentor

Total Posts:  1298

You definetly need to use FME Customer groups price module that allows you to show different prices to different user groups..

Magento Community
Magento Community

vovcheg

Total Posts:  6

here is an extension that allows to set fixed prices for every customer group http://vovsky.net/index.php/extensions/magento-customer-price-extension.html

Magento Community
Magento Community

Amasty
Mentor

Total Posts:  3988

Hello,

Please check out Custom Options for Customer Groups. It will let you set different prices for wholesale, retail and other customers.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Monty89

Total Posts:  48

Hi,

Have a look this thread http://www.magentocommerce.com/boards/viewthread/23057/

Thanks

iLoveMage

Magento Community
Magento Community