Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Font type on Magento default template buttons

Christian_Norway

Total Posts:  135

Hi,

I am changing the default theme to it my needs. However I’d like to only change the language of some of the buttons, but keep the overall look.

Is there a psd file with all the source files anywhere so I can use to amend them to my needs?

If not do anyone know the font type used, font type, bold, etc. so I can replicate the design ?

Thanks

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

norbolig
Guru

Total Posts:  328

Hi,

you can download the psd file for both the default and modern theme buttons here:

http://www.magentocommerce.com/boards/viewthread/6432/

Magento Community
Magento Community

Christian_Norway

Total Posts:  135

This is a start but it is far from all the buttons.

What about the the “Shop by” button on the category page? Same font type?

I also believe that the font they have used is a non standard one? Is this correct?

The font type that comes up in PS3 on my computer is “Franklin Gothic Medium Cond”

Magento Community
Magento Community

norbolig
Guru

Total Posts:  328

It appears that you would need ‘Franklin Gothic’ and ‘Trade Gothic’ for the modern theme.

http://www.magentocommerce.com/extension/146/modern-theme-for-magento-frontend-interface

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community