Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

1.1 Bundled products

Skew

Total Posts:  31
Phoenix

edit: Maybe I’m confused… I think custom options on a simple product is what I’ve been waiting for, and bundled product is something else I guess. EHHhhh.

I’m confused about two things:

#1 Inventory no longer has a place for how many are in stock, and selecting ‘in stock’ defaults back to ‘out of stock’ on saving.

#2 What exactly is ‘bundled items’ at the bottom? I was under the impression a bundled product would be it’s own product (with custom options, and I like that part)… but it seems it’s actually somewhat of a configurable product? Something I did made my bundled product unable to be saved unless I added a bundled item (not to mention it cleared all my custom options, duh), so I’m really unsure what the deal is.

Thanks.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community