I’m creating a webshop that will sell vitamins and healthcare products.
I have a few issues that I am trying to figure out.
1. Similar product, however just different quantity
- C-vitamin - 200 IU - 60 tablets
- C-vitamin - 200 IU - 120 tablets
- C-vitamin - 400 IU - 60 tablets
- C-vitamin - 400 IU - 120 tablets
These are 4 versions of the product, all with different product number and prices.
Can I get the customer to pick this from one drop-down list?
Or show a list view of all the product variations?
Example of how Holland and Barratt has dealt with this
- Should I create grouped products?
- Create two different atributes?
- Or is there another way?
I’ve tried with group product and configure product. But I don’t seem to be able to do it…