Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Admin > Configurations > Catalog suddenly cannot perform ‘Save Config’

lotusseedsD
Mentor

Total Posts:  1144

I swear I have performed many changes in the Catalog area with no problem at all since the day I installed the v1.0. But just now it’s throwing me this sql error when I try to change something and click ‘save config’.

The error reads:

Error while saving this configuration: SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation: 1452 Cannot add or update a child row: a foreign key constraint fails (`citicomm_mag10/catalogindex_minimal_price`, CONSTRAINT `FK_CATALOGINDEX_MINIMAL_PRICE_CUSTOMER_GROUP` FOREIGN KEY (`customer_group_id`) REFERENCES `customer_group` (`customer_group_id`) ON DE).

It’s affecting entire Catalog, not just one of the options. A bug pops up from nowhere?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community