Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

comment about the demo products/minor fixes/suggestions

iblastoff

Total Posts:  252

Get Up Kids? Coalesce? Looks like some indie/hardcore kids are lurking somewhere behind the magento screens. Despite how these products ended up here, it’s nice to see such contrast in a professional e-commerce solution!

Just a few very, very minor things I’ve noticed:
- when saving a product attribute, I get “Product attribute was saved succesfully”. It’s spelled ‘successfully’ :)
- the color attribute has a color named “magneta” (obviously should be magenta) which is an odd mistake/typo considering the e-commerce name.
of course these things lag behind considerably in priorities but I figure someone has to pick these little guys out.

suggestions:
- any reason why the main “magento admin” title at the top of the admin page is a transparent gif rather than just plain header text?

ps the unsubscribe function for this forum (when received through email) does not work. It has disallowed keys in it. I had to manually remove “;” characters from the url to get it to unsubscribe threads. unsubscribing via “my account” works fine though.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

jsperri

Total Posts:  126
Fistufle

Another one on the minor typo area: during the installation process, on screen 3/4 (Create Admin Account)
see the word “encription”

Magento Community
Magento Community

RoyRubin
Enthusiast

Total Posts:  968
Los Angeles, CA

Thanks guys - I’ll pass this along.

Magento Community
Magento Community