Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Page 1 of 3
cybersource integration

yogeshn

Total Posts:  3

Hi,
I am new to magento.
i want to integrate cybersource payment gateway .
but, i don’t know how to integrate it.
Please guide me for it.
any help will be greatly appreciate.

Thanks

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

odi_um

Total Posts:  168
Ukraine

Hi yogeshn,

To start integration first of all u need to install this extension. For this u need to go
http://www.magentocommerce.com/extension/142/cybersource-extension

Then click on link ‘Get Extension Key’ and save somewhere this key.
Then u need go to your Magento backend and select there System -> Magento Connect -> Manage Extensions

* if u have permission problem please refer to this article
http://www.magentocommerce.com/wiki/magento_filesystem_permissions

after this u will need to setup preferred state of extension: this extension is still in beta state so u need to setup preferred state to beta on Setting tab.

After this u need to return to the first tab of Magento Connect manager and paste extension key (that u get earlier) into ‘Paste extension key to install’ field. After pressing “install” button u will have extension installled.

Next step will be to configure this extension:
Go to backend ‘System -> Configuration -> Sales -> Payment Methods’. There u will have block of configuration of your newly installed CyberSource extension.
U need to set Enable flag to ‘Yes’, enter ‘Merchant ID’ & ‘Security Key’. Also preferred Payment Action and Order state if it was payed by this method.

Hope this will help u.

Magento Community
Magento Community

yogeshn

Thanks, for your reply.
Your help really appreciated.

i have got cybersource installed finally.

Magento Community
Magento Community

yogeshn

Hi ,
I got cybersource installed on my local server but i am facing to install it on live server.
i followed same procedure but it gave me following error.

ERROR: failed to mkdir /var/www/magento/lib/googlecheckout/xml-processing
ERROR: failed to mkdir /var/www/magento/js/calendar/lang
ERROR: failed to mkdir /var/www/magento/js/prototype/windows/themes/alert
ERROR: failed to mkdir /var/www/magento/lib/Zend/Locale/Data
ERROR: failed to mkdir /var/www/magento/js/lib
ERROR: failed to mkdir /var/www/magento/lib/Zend/Acl/Assert
ERROR: failed to mkdir /var/www/magento/lib/Varien/Convert/Action
ERROR: failed to mkdir /var/www/magento/app
ERROR: failed to mkdir /var/www/magento/app/design/adminhtml/default/default/template/cybersource/pdf

my local copy is placed in /var/www/magento/ whereas my live copy is placed in /home/yogeshn/public_html
i guess it should take path /home/yogeshn/public_html/ instead of /var/www/magento/ , so that above errors will not come since on live server these files are not there. But i am not able to understand how to overcome this problem.

Please tell me what will be the solution for this.
Please help me as it is very essential for me to make it live.

Thanks for your help in advance.

Magento Community
Magento Community

odi_um

Ukraine

Hi yogeshn,

Did u checked permissions on your live server ?

Magento Community
Magento Community

liquidkrep

Total Posts:  4

I’m having troubles integrating Cybersource into my shopping cart. How do I install PHP SOAP kit, I am very new to php so I’m sure where to go.

Magento Community
Magento Community

insight

Total Posts:  58

Hi all,

Will this work from the uk? i.e. can i connect to the uk version of cybersource??

If not is it possible to join you guys in developing a uk version??

Magento Community
Magento Community

hansoloz

Total Posts:  22
Minneapolis, MN

So is this extension working successfully and consistently? I have installed it - shows up in the admin area as well as the checkout process.

...but I’m getting an error when I click the “Place Order” button at the end of the checkout process:

Gateway request error:
Security Data : UsernameToken authentication failed

I’ve read a couple other forum posts where this is supposedly a symptom of attempting to submit payment using a security key created in the test business mode via the Cybersource website. I created a security key in the live area and I’m still receiving this error - with test credit card info (with test mode “YES") and live credit card info (with test mode “NO").

I contacted Cybersource and they could not seem to determine the problem. They actually told me that the p12 key generated through the site (for the security key) should be placed somewhere on the server… but he didn’t know where?? He couldn’t really offer any other suggestions. it all didn’t make sense… wondering if anyone can shed some light on that one.

=========================
UPDATE - PROBLEM SOLVED
Found the issue on two fronts:

1. I was using the security key generated by the Simple Order API, rather than the SOAP Toolkit API. The Cybersource extension needs the SOAP Toolkit API - which as I reread the requirements, that was my oversight/misunderstanding… although it’s probably good to differentiate between the two in any updated documentation for this extension.

2. Once I generated and inserted the security key for the SOAP Toolkit API, I no longer received the previous error, but received a new one stating that the order was unable to be processed. The authorization attempts were showing up in my Cybersource account, so that was good news. However, the authorization was being held in Review because of a CVN error.

The solution took a while to figure out, but implementing the fix was a breeze… here it is:

Cybersource looks to verify the cvnNumber, the Magento extension’s SOAP file sends the cvNumber. Simple mismatch of words. cvnNumber is the correct one.

So, find this file: app/code/core/Mage/Cybersource/Model/Soap.php

Look for line 277 - and replace it with:

$card->cvnNumber =  $payment->getCcCid();

It’s also interesting to note that during another conversation with a Cybersource rep that Cybersource does not really provide any technical support for apps/extensions/etc made using the SOAP Toolkit API - and don’t expect anything groundbreaking in terms of customer service from Cybersource’s end (that was my experience, anyway).

Magento Community
Magento Community

CPUSA

Total Posts:  10

Where may I find this file? I don’t know where to look! Help please!

Magento Community
Magento Community

odi_um

Ukraine

Hi,

in your magento install folder you will found app..... and follow path.

Magento Community
Magento Community

reefgear

Total Posts:  23

Voiding Invoices in Cybersource:

When trying to void an invoice we get this Fatal Error:

Fatal error: Call to a member function getTransactionId() on a non-object in /home/store/domains/mainstore.com/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Cybersource/Model/Soap.php on line 440

Has anyone found the code cybersource is looking for?

Magento Community
Magento Community

leetaylordoes

Total Posts:  227
San Diego, CA

Hi All,

I continue to get the default error “There is an error in processing payment. Please try again or contact us.”

I’ve tried switching out the following:

“Look for line 277 - and replace it with:
$card->cvnNumber = $payment->getCcCid();”

Still not sure what’s causing this.

Anyone with some ideas for troubleshooting? All information has been tested via the test mode and with a test security key.

Thanks,
Lee

Magento Community
Magento Community

reefgear

Total Posts:  23

reefgear - 13 October 2008 08:48 AM

Voiding Invoices in Cybersource:

When trying to void an invoice we get this Fatal Error:

Fatal error: Call to a member function getTransactionId() on a non-object in /home/store/domains/mainstore.com/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Cybersource/Model/Soap.php on line 440

Has anyone found the code cybersource is looking for?

We would like to keep this thread alive as cybersource has been our gateway for many years, It would be a shame to have to change.

1) There is still a Fatal error when voiding orders.
2) Credit memo will only refund offline.
3) Order ID is the internal # not the backend order #.

Is anyone working on an updated module?

Thanks

Magento Community
Magento Community

jvandenbussche

Total Posts:  1

Does anyone know if the ability to do credits is being worked on by Varien or anyone else, or are we all left to sort it out for ourselves?

Magento Community
Magento Community

Fredc

Total Posts:  10
Dublin Ireland

I am looking for Magento sites using Cybersource. Please reply to this topic with any

Magento Community
Magento Community

worlduser

Total Posts:  5

hansoloz - 26 August 2008 12:29 PM

So is this extension working successfully and consistently? I have installed it - shows up in the admin area as well as the checkout process.

...but I’m getting an error when I click the “Place Order” button at the end of the checkout process:

Gateway request error:
Security Data : UsernameToken authentication failed

I’ve read a couple other forum posts where this is supposedly a symptom of attempting to submit payment using a security key created in the test business mode via the Cybersource website. I created a security key in the live area and I’m still receiving this error - with test credit card info (with test mode “YES") and live credit card info (with test mode “NO").

I contacted Cybersource and they could not seem to determine the problem. They actually told me that the p12 key generated through the site (for the security key) should be placed somewhere on the server… but he didn’t know where?? He couldn’t really offer any other suggestions. it all didn’t make sense… wondering if anyone can shed some light on that one.

UPDATE - PROBLEM SOLVED
Found the issue on two fronts:

1. I was using the security key generated by the Simple Order API, rather than the SOAP Toolkit API. The Cybersource extension needs the SOAP Toolkit API - which as I reread the requirements, that was my oversight/misunderstanding… although it’s probably good to differentiate between the two in any updated documentation for this extension.

2. Once I generated and inserted the security key for the SOAP Toolkit API, I no longer received the previous error, but received a new one stating that the order was unable to be processed. The authorization attempts were showing up in my Cybersource account, so that was good news. However, the authorization was being held in Review because of a CVN error.

The solution took a while to figure out, but implementing the fix was a breeze… here it is:

Cybersource looks to verify the cvnNumber, the Magento extension’s SOAP file sends the cvNumber. Simple mismatch of words. cvnNumber is the correct one.

So, find this file: app/code/core/Mage/Cybersource/Model/Soap.php

Look for line 277 - and replace it with:

$card->cvnNumber =  $payment->getCcCid();

It’s also interesting to note that during another conversation with a Cybersource rep that Cybersource does not really provide any technical support for apps/extensions/etc made using the SOAP Toolkit API - and don’t expect anything groundbreaking in terms of customer service from Cybersource’s end (that was my experience, anyway).

I have done everything here, but the error still presists “Unable to process payment”
Please Help Urgent!!!

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Page 1 of 3