Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Hosting

NueBe

Total Posts:  65
Tres Cantos - Madrid - Spain

Hi. Im looking for a hosting for my web.

Anybody knows a good an cheap web server?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

RoyRubin
Enthusiast

Total Posts:  968
Los Angeles, CA

Check this wiki post

http://www.magentocommerce.com/wiki/general/magento-web-hosting

Magento Community
Magento Community

i960
Guru

Total Posts:  633
Bakersfield, CA

Have you guys thought about doing some Magento hosting yourselves?  You’re only a stone throws away from a ton of very good data centers.  I would suggest PEER 1, only because I have a server there and I’ve seen it first hand.  Plus, if it’s good enough for YouTube, it ought to be good enough for anyone else.  They also offer hosting as well under their ServerBeach brand.  Just something to think about.  You might not have the resources to devote to that, but it would be cool if you did.

Magento Community
Magento Community

RoyRubin
Enthusiast

Total Posts:  968
Los Angeles, CA

We will not be providing general hosting services for Magento. We’d love hosting providers to step up and integrate Magento into control panels for a quick install (in fact, all siteworx servers will have a one click install of Magento in the future). We’d like the same available for Plesk, Cpanel, Helm, etc. - I am sure we’ll get there at some point.

That said, you can expect interesting news in early 2008 about a Magento on Demand product smile

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community