Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Is this possible - preconfigured wishlists? 

MartinaL

Total Posts:  82

HI,
I was wondering if this is possible, or is there some kind of way to workaround to achieve this.

I want some pre-configured wish lists available to people, like a pre-populated shopping list? For example a site I have will be a grocery store and for special events like Christmas etc I will have pre-saved “wish lists” or for certain recipies and I want people to be able to view these and add all of the items to their cart at once?

I noticed that you can make a wishlist and send it to email addresses with an rss feed so this doesn’t seem far off, so maybe someone else has figured out a workaround or something?

Any help or advice on this would be fantastic.

Thanks in advance!

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community