Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

2CheckOut Payment Module

DailyLunatic

Total Posts:  39
Oklahoma City, OK

OK, so it doesn’t look as though anyone is really working on a 2Checkout Module.  Or if they are, they are not responding to any of the many requests for update.

I have spoken with 2CheckOut and they have informed me that as long as Magento will work with Authorize.net, then it should work with 2CheckOut as well.  Is this just a simple matter of entering the 2Checkout information in the Authorize.net admin forms, or (as I suspect) is much more involved?

Took a browse through the Magento instructions for creating a payment module.  Looks to me as though the instructions assume you will be sending CC information et. al. to the gateway, as opposed to the way 2CheckOut does it where they collect the information (no need for SSL and such).  Can the instructions be used for this type of gateway as well, or do they need modification for them to work?

I, unfortunatly, do not have a lot of technical expertise, but am willing to try, or help out anyway I can.

Looking for some direction in getting this started.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

srinigenie
Guru

Total Posts:  539

hmm ...interesting ..am also in this phase where I need to integrate my Payment Gateway (CCAvenue) ..as you have observed, I donot collect CC info on my site and would hand over to the payment gateway for the same ... am looking for some direction as well...any inputs appreciated ..

Magento Community
Magento Community

tradiArt
Guru

Total Posts:  379
Spain

I’m also waiting for a 2checkout magento module… I’m migrating from another ecommerce application and would like to accept this way of payment…

Best regards.

Magento Community
Magento Community

DailyLunatic

Total Posts:  39
Oklahoma City, OK

DailyLunatic - 17 June 2008 08:18 AM

OK, so it doesn’t look as though anyone is really working on a 2Checkout Module.  Or if they are, they are not responding to any of the many requests for update.
Looking for some direction in getting this started.

Please.  If there is someone here that knows what needs to be done to create this module, please, post a general outline of the required steps.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Craig2Checkout

Total Posts:  13

I just added a new 2Checkout payment extension that works with 1.4 and 1.4.1.1.

http://www.magentocommerce.com/magento-connect/undeadzed/extension/5203/craig_tco

Enjoy and please let me know of any bugs you encounter.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community