Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Add a Contact Us form

[db] DigitalBlueprint

Total Posts:  37
Eastbourne, UK

I would like to have a Contact Us form so that users do not have to email directly from their email client. Is such functionality built into Magento? If not, what route would be the best way of achieving this functionality?

Thanks,
Kevin

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Josue4ever

Total Posts:  138
Mexico DF

I read in somewhere that you can add an aditional page (like about us, custome service...) and write the code in the page to obtain the form.

I also have a question. If I want to add some files (using .js files and another) Where I can put that?

Magento Community
Magento Community

[db] DigitalBlueprint

Total Posts:  37
Eastbourne, UK

Yes, I can see that creating a simple HTML form should be relatively simple, however it is the back-end functionality for sending the email that I am interested in. Hopefully once I’ve been able to become more familiar with the code a suitable solution will make itself apparent.

Magento Community
Magento Community

YoavKutner
Guru

Total Posts:  491

We will look into adding this by the end of the year.

Thanks

Yoav

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community