Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Errors after adding attributes

finch8243

Total Posts:  79

HI.  I spent the past few weeks getting my store installed and all the products in.  Everything worked fine.  Today I started adding some new attributes—mostly for export to a Google Base feed.  After creating about 10 new attributes, I was no longer able to 1) view any of my products in the admin or 2) add any new products.  I can see the list of all products but can no longer view individual ones.  I’ve deleted out all my attributes, all my products and I still get the same error.  Not sure if I have any other options at this point other than restoring a backup from a few days ago.  Here’s the error—anyone got any insight? 

SQLSTATE[HY093]Invalid parameter numberno parameters were bound
Trace
:
#0 /home/dparcs/public_html/magento/lib/Zend/Db/Statement.php(283): Zend_Db_Statement_Pdo->_execute(Array)
#1 /home/dparcs/public_html/magento/lib/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(406): Zend_Db_Statement->execute(Array)
#2 /home/dparcs/public_html/magento/lib/Zend/Db/Adapter/Pdo/Abstract.php(206): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query(Object(Varien_Db_Select), Array)
#3 /home/dparcs/public_html/magento/lib/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(617): Zend_Db_Adapter_Pdo_Abstract->query(Object(Varien_Db_Select), Array)
#4 /home/dparcs/public_html/magento/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Mysql4/Translate.php(100): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchAll(Object(Varien_Db_Select))
#5 /home/dparcs/public_html/magento/app/code/core/Mage/Catalog/Model/Resource/Eav/Attribute.php(114): Mage_Core_Model_Mysql4_Translate->getTranslationArrayByStrings(Array, 0)
#6 /home/dparcs/public_html/magento/app/code/core/Mage/Adminhtml/controllers/Catalog/ProductController.php(68): Mage_Catalog_Model_Resource_Eav_Attribute::initLabels(0)
#7 /home/dparcs/public_html/magento/app/code/core/Mage/Adminhtml/controllers/Catalog/ProductController.php(148): Mage_Adminhtml_Catalog_ProductController->_initProduct()
#8 /home/dparcs/public_html/magento/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Action.php(342): Mage_Adminhtml_Catalog_ProductController->editAction()
#9 /home/dparcs/public_html/magento/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Router/Admin.php(148): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Action->dispatch('edit')
#10 /home/dparcs/public_html/magento/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Front.php(146): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Router_Admin->match(Object(Mage_Core_Controller_Request_Http))
#11 /home/dparcs/public_html/magento/app/Mage.php(427): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Front->dispatch()
#12 /home/dparcs/public_html/magento/index.php(40): Mage::run()
#13 {main}

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community