Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Import Product STOCKS Broken in New Release? 

Loxam

Total Posts:  60

Hello,

I have had my install of magento on for a while, periodically updating.  It is fully updated to the new release, but I cannot for the life of me now update my product stocks via CSV files.

All the product imports work flawlessly still through csv and I have no problem doing this.

But when I use the Import Product Stocks feature (I upload all products with 0 to start with, then update them using this feature) it moans about a missing field.

I investigated by adding fields etc and basically what it is doing is trying to import the whole product - not just the update stock level.

This problem is literally killing my business :( Can anyone help me out so I don’t have to manually go through each record and update them.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

jbludau

Total Posts:  19
Germany - Oldenburg

Loxam - 15 June 2008 12:29 PM

Hello,

I have had my install of magento on for a while, periodically updating.  It is fully updated to the new release, but I cannot for the life of me now update my product stocks via CSV files.

All the product imports work flawlessly still through csv and I have no problem doing this.

But when I use the Import Product Stocks feature (I upload all products with 0 to start with, then update them using this feature) it moans about a missing field.

I investigated by adding fields etc and basically what it is doing is trying to import the whole product - not just the update stock level.

This problem is literally killing my business :( Can anyone help me out so I don’t have to manually go through each record and update them.

We have the same problem after updating to the lastest 1.0.19870.2 magento commerce version.

After importing Excel *.csv file in the frontend the simple product data will not be shown. ....

could you fix this problem!!

Magento Community
Magento Community

Loxam

Anyone else with this problem or know a fix?

Magento Community
Magento Community

Loxam

Really damaging this.... please someone help us !

Magento Community
Magento Community

Michael_1
Enthusiast

Total Posts:  826

Can you please post here sample files, so we will be able to reproduce the issue ?

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community