Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Order the layered navigation

Tweakmag
Guru

Total Posts:  307
London, UK

Hi there,
How can I change the order of the layered navigation. I saw another thread on here that talked about this… however it seems that this is either changed or not correct. So what is the easiest way to change the order of the layered navigation? I have one filter displayed at the bottom which i need to be a the top.

Thanks
Adam

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Travis

Total Posts:  125

If you go into Manage Categories under the Catalog tab in your admin, you’ll see a list of all the categories and sub-categories in the left sidebar.

Drag and drop the sub-category Name to the top of the list in it’s containing category.  You just have to click on the text and drag.  Once it’s little ajax magic saves, it should be automatically updated in your storefront nav.

Hope that’s what you were after.  smile

Magento Community
Magento Community

YoavKutner
Guru

Total Posts:  491

I think what Adam is asking about is ordering the layered navigation. This right now is not configurable from the admin. There can be some code changes that will allow it, but before anybody does so, I want you to know that we will add this functionality by the end of the year.

thanks

yoav

Magento Community
Magento Community

Tweakmag
Guru

Total Posts:  307
London, UK

Hi there,
We have made a small hack to do this.
Thanks smile

Magento Community
Magento Community

YoavKutner
Guru

Total Posts:  491

Care to share wink

Magento Community
Magento Community

zadpro

Total Posts:  247
FL, USA

Anyone has an idea how to change the order of layered navigation in version 0.7.15480?
Thanks

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community