Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

PayPal Standard & Order Status’

r557

Total Posts:  29

I seem to be having some issues around PayPal Standard and it updating my orders status.  All of my orders seem to be stuck in some sort of limbo, as no matter what New order status i select for PayPal Standard, the only options i get are either Processing (if i select Complete) or if the order status is set to Pending it gets locked as that.

I’ve gone into all of my sandbox accounts, and verified the transactions etc. and all seems good.  Just not sure why once the i can’t get the New Order status to complete.

I have attached all applicable screen shots, to verify that none of my settings are off.  Is this a paypal or possibly magento problem?  This site is not configured for SSL, so the IPN is just going through a standard port 80.

Image Attachments
payment_methods.gifpaypal_accounts.gifsales_orders.gif

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

r557

Total Posts:  29

Quick Update.

Installed SSL so traffic listens on Port 443 and nothing resolved.

No matter what option i use for new order status, i am not getting the IPN notifications sent.  I haven’t received one since last sunday.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community