Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Cache management

solomfb

Total Posts:  17
California

I’m trying to switch my cache settings to “enable” and each time I save it the drop down says “no change” again (after the page refresh). Does this mean it changed it? Or is there something not working here, I would think it would say “enabled” afterwards to let you know where the settings stand. I’ve also tried to check “Refresh Catalog Rewrites” and then I hit save and when the page refreshes it’s not checked any longer.

So my educated guess would say it’s not working?

Can someone help with this? Or is anyone else experiencing this as well?

Thanks

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

sdb

Total Posts:  223
coastal California, USA

solomfb - 13 June 2008 11:29 AM

and then I hit save and when the page refreshes it’s not checked any longer.

An odd behavior, but for some reason thats the way it works. After you have checked everything and clicked save, it should be working as you checked thing off to be working. If you say enable cache, and click save, then its enabled, despite being no longer checked.

Magento Community
Magento Community

solomfb

Total Posts:  17
California

sdb - 13 June 2008 01:57 PM

solomfb - 13 June 2008 11:29 AM
and then I hit save and when the page refreshes it’s not checked any longer.

An odd behavior, but for some reason thats the way it works. After you have checked everything and clicked save, it should be working as you checked thing off to be working. If you say enable cache, and click save, then its enabled, despite being no longer checked.

Thanks, that is odd though

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community