Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

at product view add item to product. 

bbepristis

Total Posts:  25
Muskegon, Michigan

What i am trying to do and maybe im not going about it the right way is at the product view screen allow someone to upload a image file for there order this image needs to stay with that product until the order is complete and the emails have been sent that way our designers know that image goes with this order and can be printed on a piece of apparel right now I have a block that has a form in it that is doing the upload to the server. the problem is I cannot find a way to add the image name into the order dose anyone have any ideas I have been trying to do this using a custom attribute but it never seemed to work.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community