Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

First (Header) Row Not Appearing In Product Export

kadima

Total Posts:  58

Hi all,

When exporting products I set “Original Magento attribute names in first row:” to no and I mapped the fields to the field names I needed. However, when running the export, there is now header line at all.

When I set the above to “Yes”, however, only the original Magento attribute names show up, rather that the ones I set.

Is there any way to fix this?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

kadima

Guys/Gals?

Magento Community
Magento Community

Consofas

Total Posts:  29

I was just about to post the same question.

At the moment there is only the option to have either no headers in the export or the default Magento ones, How can we get our custom mapped ones to show?

Also for the category field, is there any way to get it to output Category Names instead of 7,9,15?

Magento Community
Magento Community

kadima

Consofas,

Your other question was already posted somewhere else here. Search it. I was only wondering if my issue is a bug or if I have a problem with my installation.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community