Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Print Order Formatting and Date

netstralogy

Total Posts:  29

When a customer places and order and prints an order, it doesn’t display the company name and information and date.  I entered our company name and address under System -> Configuration - > Sales -> Invoice and Packing Slip Design in the Admin site but it’s not showing up.

I looked up the file involved in the Print Order feature but it doesnt seem to have anything that calls the address specified in the Invoice and Packing Slip Design.  So I hard-coded our address in app/design/frontend/default/default/template/page/print.phtml. 

I think it’s not the best way but it will work for now.  But I don’t know how to insert the script that will include the Date in the Order Form. 

Can someone help with a better way of doing this?

Thanks!

Image Attachments
test_Invoice.jpg

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community