Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Page 1 of 2
Cannot run any Sales Reports after upgrade to 1.4.1.0

lizgcat

Total Posts:  3

After our recent upgrade to 1.4.1.0, we have found that we cannot run any sales reports. Reports for Products and Shopping Cart work fine, but each time we try to run sales reports, a message says “This report depends on timezone configuration. Once timezone is changed, the lifetime statistics need to be refreshed.”

Even after refreshing lifetime statistics, the reports cannot be run. This error came up after refreshing statistics and trying to rerun the report:

Fatal error: Call to undefined method Mage_Reports_Model_Grouped_Collection::getIntervals() in /var/www/vhosts/comitstores.com/httpdocs/app/design/adminhtml/default/default/template/advancedreports/grid.phtml on line 159

The Advanced Reports extension was previously installed. After seeing this error, an attempt was made to disable the extension, but Magento Connect is not allowing it to be disabled.

Has anyone else experienced problems with Sales Reports since upgrading? Or have any ideas on what might be the problem?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

paul_smit

Total Posts:  23

having ths ame issue...I also tried a fresh install but the issue is still there, I am not even using advanced reports, allready a sloution found on this?

Magento Community
Magento Community

Rastgoo

Total Posts:  49
Ottawa, ON

Bump?! anyone solved this?

We are having the same issue after upgrading to 1.4.1

Please advise

Magento Community
Magento Community

sconnelly

Total Posts:  2

Having the same issue here. Not only can not run sales report, but no sales history shows. I suspect it has to do with the new table structure in 1.4.1.x since I can see sales_orders has rows, but not sales_flat_orders.

Please advise.

Magento Community
Magento Community

gercol

Total Posts:  10

there are many orders and invoice in my backend, but when i click report-->sales-->order ,also after make the filter ,but no list show.
any one can offer the fix? thx andvanced!

Magento Community
Magento Community

ronchuke

Anyone found a solution for the reports?
In my admin panel, there is another problem - the lifetime sales and average order are 0.
Thanks.

Magento Community
Magento Community

jigneshthummar

Total Posts:  2

you can only see the orders in report that are processed by admin

means if you have create invoice / shipping or credit memo only that orders will be display in report

moreover you need to refresh statistics from Reports >> Refresh Statistics before creating report

hope this may helpful to someone..

Magento Community
Magento Community

ronchuke

Hi,

I think i found the problem. For me it happened becasue I changed few things in app/Mage/Sales/etc/config.xml.
When i replaced it with the original file the problem was solved and I could see the Average Order and Lifetime Sales.

Magento Community
Magento Community

the biss

Total Posts:  7

I had this problem. I changed the time zone to a very different one. Saved and was able to run the reports. I then switched back to EST and the reports ran this time.

Magento Community
Magento Community

the biss

Total Posts:  7

Eh, nevermind. It appears it was a fluke and it’s now reporting has changed behaviour, in that it’s now throwing me either back to the Admin login page or even worse, back to the website homepage.

Magento Community
Magento Community

iccllc

Total Posts:  6

the biss - 21 November 2010 06:38 PM

I had this problem. I changed the time zone to a very different one. Saved and was able to run the reports. I then switched back to EST and the reports ran this time.

This worked for us! Thanks!

Magento Community
Magento Community

allmyhoney

Total Posts:  8

Is there any fix for this? I have tried everything suggested in this post. Also my lifetime sales are 0 and I have lots of orders and payments? I am using 1.4.1 and dont get any sales reports and my lifetime sales is 0 ??? this is extremely frustrating right now. Any help much appreciated

Magento Community
Magento Community

Finn

Total Posts:  75
Finland & The Netherlands

Hi,

After running into the same problem of 0 lifetime sales after upgrading from 1.3.0 to 1.4.2.0 I started Googling for the solution. Only thing I found were a lot of people with the same question and few answers. The original problem on this page was timezone related (and yes it fixed some of my problems,so thanks!) I still needed a fix for the lifetime sales being 0 and since some of you seem to have a similar problem I though it would be good to post here with my solution to it.

After fixing the timezone issue the Lifetime sales was still 0 and I went into the code and found that the SQL getting the numbers got quite the upgrade between versions. First of all it seems possible to use aggregated data to get the numbers, I haven’t got the numbers out through this route (enable it in config, sales, dashboard) so I went through the code and noticed the following in Mage_Reports_Model_Mysql4_Order_Collection on line 380:

$this->getSelect()->where('main_table.status NOT IN(?)'$statuses)
                ->
where('main_table.state NOT IN(?)', array(Mage_Sales_Model_Order::STATE_NEWMage_Sales_Model_Order::STATE_PENDING_PAYMENT));

So here Magento does not count the amounts of orders with a cancelled ($statuses), new (pending) or pending payment status. And, for me, here lies the problem. In my case I only take new orders, the order processing happens somewhere else and I don’t change the status of the order after it has been created. Changing the code above into:

$this->getSelect()->where('main_table.status NOT IN(?)'$statuses);

//     ->where('main_table.state NOT IN(?)', array(Mage_Sales_Model_Order::STATE_NEW, Mage_Sales_Model_Order::STATE_PENDING_PAYMENT));

makes the totals re-appear again smile

As far as I can tell the code was upgraded after 1.4.0.1 (I have no installs between 1.4.0.1 and 1.4.2.0 laying around so I can’t check)

Magento Community
Magento Community

Prad

Total Posts:  72

Yea that does bring back lifetime sales but yet have question about removing checks for \"main_table.state\" and using only checks for \"main_table.status\".

Have anyone idea on state and status? If yes, then please place it over here http://www.magentocommerce.com/boards/viewthread/216408/

Thanks in advance.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Rastgoo

Total Posts:  49
Ottawa, ON

Hey everyone,

Anyone has any updates on 1.4.1 or 1.4.2?

This issue is still open!

Magento Community
Magento Community

jzn123

Total Posts:  14

When I add the // to the line, the adminpage stays blank :-( @ 1.4.1.1

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community