Magento Forum

Fundamentals of Magento Development is on the Move - San Francisco, London, Chicago, Paris, LA & Kiev!

MagentoU
Magento Team

Total Posts:  11

Don’t end 2013 without taking advantage of the opportunity to learn Magento development from a Magento expert! The Fundamentals of Magento Development class is on the move, so chances are there is a course by you!

• San Francisco | Oct 21 - 25
• London | Nov 4 - 8
• Chicago | Nov 4 - 8
• Paris | Dec 2 - 6
• Los Angeles | Dec 2 - 6
• Kiev | Dec 2 - 6

You will leave the course understanding the Magento architecture, MVC and data models, how to work with Magento modules, and how to customize and extend Magento to ensure the best upgrade path for the websites you extend.

Need further reason to join? See what our alumni are saying about the course:

“The Magento U course has helped me get to know Magento in so many ways, and it has made me realize how much I did not know about the framework. Even after my experience with Magento, the knowledge that our instructor had about the course, and how he conveyed that knowledge to us was amazing. I am so glad I took part on the course.”
-Phumlani Nyati, Invent Commerce

“For the past year I have been blindly working with Magento, but after the week of training I now can see the light. I can’t wait to bring my new knowledge back to work.”
-Dave Bonillas, Senior Software Developer, Build.com, Inc.

Register Now!

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community