Want to learn the core functionality of Magento and how to extend the platform according to best practices? If so, you should join us for an upcoming Fundamentals of Magento Development class! Among the things you’ll learn are Magento architecture, MVC and data models, and how to work with Magento modules. For a full course description see the Magento U Training website.
Why take this instructor-led class? Here are a few good reasons:
1. 40+ hours with a Magento expert
2. 5 full days of uninterrupted Magento learning
3. Ability to ask questions specific to your use case
4. The course is tailored to the needs of the students in the class
5. You’ll get a copy of the course materials
March 11 - 15, 2013
Register by Feb. 18, 2013 to receive our 15% off Early Bird Special.
March 18 - 22, 2013
Register by Feb. 25, 2013 to receive our 15% off Early Bird Special.