Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Captcha Not Functioning Properly? (update 2/16)

Rhonda_Rondeau
Enthusiast

Total Posts:  924
Culver City

UPDATE 2/16

Hey guys, we’ve taken some additional measures to hopefully solve our captcha problem, please check in if you’re still experiencing a problem.

Rhonda

We’re still seeing some problems this AM.  The team has been notified and we’re working to correct them.

I’m also a little behind on messages/email and PM so please be patient. If you have an URGENT problem or something that requires my attention right away, please put URGENT in the subject line. I’m doing my best to catchup! Thanks for understanding.

Rhonda

Hi All,

We are aware that we’re experiencing some AM Captcha problems. I’ve put in a request to IT to have it looked at. I will update you when I receive more information.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community