Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Exception with message ‘Notice: Undefined index: tax …’ when applying points in version 0.3.7

fdez.romero

Total Posts:  1

Hello all,

I’ve just installed the latest 0.3.7 and configured according to my needs it in the Admin Panel (no need to set up coupon codes anymore I think). When I tried to use earned points in a shopping cart with a testing customer account, the discount is not applied to the subtotal or grand total, and the following message is thrown above the cart:

exception 'Exception' with message 'Notice: Undefined index: tax in /home/kuro/public_html/app/code/local/RewardPoints/Model/Discount.php on line 32' in /home/kuro/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/functions.php:239 Stack trace:
#0 /home/kuro/public_html/app/code/local/RewardPoints/Model/Discount.php(32): mageCoreErrorHandler(8, 'Undefined index...', '/home/kuro/publ...', 32, Array)
#1 /home/kuro/public_html/app/code/local/RewardPoints/Model/Discount.php(71): RewardPoints_Model_Discount->checkMaxPointsToApply(50)
#2 /home/kuro/public_html/app/code/local/RewardPoints/Model/Observer.php(144): RewardPoints_Model_Discount->apply(Object(Mage_Sales_Model_Quote_Item))
#3 /home/kuro/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/App.php(1239): RewardPoints_Model_Observer->applyDiscount(Object(Varien_Event_Observer))
#4 /home/kuro/public_html/app/Mage.php(303): Mage_Core_Model_App->dispatchEvent('sales_quote_add...', Array)
#5 /home/kuro/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Sales/Model/Quote/Address/Total/Discount.php(111): Mage::dispatchEvent('sales_quote_add...', Array)
#6 /home/kuro/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Sales/Model/Quote/Address.php(674): Mage_Sales_Model_Quote_Address_Total_Discount->collect(Object(Mage_Sales_Model_Quote_Address))
#7 /home/kuro/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Sales/Model/Quote.php(918): Mage_Sales_Model_Quote_Address->collectTotals()
#8 /home/kuro/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Checkout/Model/Cart.php(339): Mage_Sales_Model_Quote->collectTotals()
#9 /home/kuro/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Checkout/controllers/CartController.php(117): Mage_Checkout_Model_Cart->save()
#10 /home/kuro/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Action.php(376): Mage_Checkout_CartController->indexAction()
#11 /home/kuro/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Router/Standard.php(248): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Action->dispatch('index')
#12 /home/kuro/public_html/app/code/community/ArtsOnIT/OfflineMaintenance/Controller/Router/Standard.php(46): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Router_Standard->match(Object(Mage_Core_Controller_Request_Http))
#13 /home/kuro/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Front.php(158): ArtsOnIT_OfflineMaintenance_Controller_Router_Standard->match(Object(Mage_Core_Controller_Request_Http))
#14 /home/kuro/public_html/app/Mage.php(459): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Front->dispatch()
#15 /home/kuro/public_html/index.php(65): Mage::run()
#16 {main}

I’ve seen in the extension page that beta testers are needed, so I hope this helps to fix things wink

Greetings,

Rodrigo.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

lurebeauty

Total Posts:  229

i am getting a similar error, but it says its on the reward_coupon.phtml ... when i installed the newest version.  unfortunately i forgot to back up today (but did back up yesterday) ... i dont know how to get rid of this error

this is the error im getting, ONLY when i go to the shopping cart and LOGIN and have outstanding points. if i dont have points, i can login just fine. 

There has been an error processing your request.

Notice: Undefined index:  digit in /home/lure/public_html/app/design/frontend/default/modern/template/rewardpoints/reward_coupon.phtml on line 86
Trace:
#0 /home/lure/public_html/app/design/frontend/default/modern/template/rewardpoints/reward_coupon.phtml(86): mageCoreErrorHandler(8, ‘Undefined index...’, ‘/home/lure/publ...’, 86, Array)
#1 /home/lure/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Template.php(144): include(’/home/lure/publ...’)
#2 /home/lure/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Template.php(176): Mage_Core_Block_Template->fetchView(’frontend/defaul...’)
#3 /home/lure/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Template.php(193): Mage_Core_Block_Template->renderView()
#4 /home/lure/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Abstract.php(643): Mage_Core_Block_Template->_toHtml()
#5 /home/lure/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Abstract.php(503): Mage_Core_Block_Abstract->toHtml()
#6 /home/lure/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Abstract.php(454): Mage_Core_Block_Abstract->_getChildHtml(’coupon’, true)
#7 /home/lure/public_html/app/design/frontend/default/modern/template/checkout/cart.phtml(105): Mage_Core_Block_Abstract->getChildHtml(’coupon’)
#8 /home/lure/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Template.php(144): include(’/home/lure/publ...’)
#9 /home/lure/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Template.php(176): Mage_Core_Block_Template->fetchView(’frontend/defaul...’)
#10 /home/lure/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Template.php(193): Mage_Core_Block_Template->renderView()
#11 /home/lure/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Abstract.php(643): Mage_Core_Block_Template->_toHtml()
#12 /home/lure/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Text/List.php(43): Mage_Core_Block_Abstract->toHtml()
#13 /home/lure/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Abstract.php(643): Mage_Core_Block_Text_List->_toHtml()
#14 /home/lure/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Abstract.php(503): Mage_Core_Block_Abstract->toHtml()
#15 /home/lure/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Abstract.php(454): Mage_Core_Block_Abstract->_getChildHtml(’content’, true)
#16 /home/lure/public_html/app/design/frontend/default/modern/template/page/1column.phtml(62): Mage_Core_Block_Abstract->getChildHtml(’content’)
#17 /home/lure/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Template.php(144): include(’/home/lure/publ...’)
#18 /home/lure/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Template.php(176): Mage_Core_Block_Template->fetchView(’frontend/defaul...’)
#19 /home/lure/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Template.php(193): Mage_Core_Block_Template->renderView()
#20 /home/lure/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Abstract.php(643): Mage_Core_Block_Template->_toHtml()
#21 /home/lure/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Layout.php(526): Mage_Core_Block_Abstract->toHtml()
#22 /home/lure/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Action.php(347): Mage_Core_Model_Layout->getOutput()
#23 /home/lure/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Checkout/controllers/CartController.php(142): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Action->renderLayout()
#24 /home/lure/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Action.php(376): Mage_Checkout_CartController->indexAction()
#25 /home/lure/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Router/Standard.php(248): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Action->dispatch(’index’)
#26 /home/lure/public_html/app/code/community/ArtsOnIT/OfflineMaintenance/Controller/Router/Standard.php(46): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Router_Standard->match(Object(Mage_Core_Controller_Request_Http))
#27 /home/lure/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Front.php(158): ArtsOnIT_OfflineMaintenance_Controller_Router_Standard->match(Object(Mage_Core_Controller_Request_Http))
#28 /home/lure/public_html/app/Mage.php(459): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Front->dispatch()
#29 /home/lure/public_html/index.php(66): Mage::run()
#30 {main}

Magento is a trademark of Irubin Consulting Inc. DBA Varien. Copyright © 2008 Irubin Consulting Inc.

Magento Community
Magento Community

lurebeauty

Total Posts:  229

Sorry, figured it out, I had to copy same files to my template folder smile for anyone else having this issue, make sure you download the rewards points folder and then upload to TEMPLATE folder also

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community