Which Ecommerce Platform to Pick when None Fit
Please join us Wednesday, June 30, 2010 at 12:00 PM EST
We continually hear from companies that want an ecommerce SaaS platform – but they have requirements that don’t fit into a SaaS box. Other companies know that they will have to rapidly evolve their site in ways they can’t predict and struggle to determine the best platform to meet their future requirements. Others like the flexibility of open source, but don’t think it can scale to meet their needs.
In this webinar we will provide a framework to help companies assess vendors for ecommerce-agility, introduce a new option to consider – Open Source + SaaS and walk through specific case studies of deployed Magento sites at enterprise scale.
Join our webinar on June 30th and learn more.
Please join us for a special webinar. We will discuss:
- The dynamic ecommerce environment: Why is it hard to predict your 1-3 year requirements?
- Uncertainty: Why agility matters more than specific features
- The selection process: How to assess vendors for ecommerce-agility
- A new option: Open SaaS (Open Source + SaaS) = cost effective agility
- Objections: Scalability of open source
- Examples: Case studies
- Takeaways: How important is ecommerce-agility for your business?
Marc Osofsky, is the vice president of marketing for Optaros and leads the company’s go-to-market efforts and solution development. Marc began his career as a consultant at both McKinsey and Accenture, and has more than 15 years of experience in helping businesses leverage new technologies to achieve their business objectives.
Amit Shah, serves as the vice president of sales and business development at Magento, overseeing all the company’s commercial activities. Prior to this, Amit was the cofounder and vice president of business development at OpenX, and before this was a consultant at Bain.
Date: Wednesday, June 30, 12:00pm EST