TheFind is the fastest-growing top-tier shopping engine, and the one people return to more than any other according to comScore’s measure of comparison shopping engines. With over 25 million monthly visits and growing, we know Magento merchants want to make sure they’re working with us and are optimized! Getting found by our shoppers is easy, and it starts with submitting a product feed to us directly.
Why submit a feed?
- Greater control over how your products are merchandised
- Increased product coverage online – provide your entire inventory; each product in the feed increases expected impressions and clicks
- Optimize your products as needed. Do you want to add sale price for clearance items? You can!
- Did we mention it’s free?
How do I submit a feed?
Magento merchants can submit a feed directly through the Magento software client. We’re now integrated into the latest versions of the Community, Professional, and Enterprise editions. No additional extension downloads are necessary.
Any best practices for product feeds?
Good question - yes!
- Submit your product feed daily (or at minimum every 7 days)
- Use the highest-quality product images available
- Add UPC/MPN data in your feed (UPC/MPN data also gets your products found on our mobile searches)
- Include as many product description dimensions as possible - color, size, compatibility, etc.
To see how frequent and comprehensive product feeds can impact your referral traffic and sales from TheFind, visit theFind.com