1. Where are you from?
Originally a very small town in Manitoba, Canada. Now, Texas.
2. What classes do you teach for Magento U?
I teach Performance and System Optimization as well as fix broken virtual machines. Sometimes I break fixed virtual machines.
3. What do you love about Magento U?
I like seeing “Oohhhhh, now I get it” in the chat. It’s even better when it happens in my class.
4. What’s the funniest thing that has happened in one of your classes/since you’ve been working with Magento U?
Nothing. I run a completely tight ship, devoid of humor, completely focused on the task at hand. Sometimes I even beat a drum during exercises. Bom, bom, bom be dum.
6. If you could travel anywhere right now, where would you go and why?
Fhloston Paradise, but only because I’m such a big fan of Ruby Rhod.
7. If you were an animal, which one would you be and why?
A giant spider, so I could finally catch those filthy Hobbitses.
8. What is your favorite food?
Usually, whatever is about to enter my mouth. Or Thai.
9. What is a Magento tip you want to share with people?
"We’ll just cache it” is not a performance strategy.
Want to know more about Magento U instructors? Visit us on Facebook!