For only $250 you can network with some of the leading companies in the Open Web – including major players in eCommerce.
Attend the The Small Business Web Summit in San Jose, CA on February 18-20. The Magento partner team will be hosting a half-day event with Todd Lutwak, Partner at Andreessen Horowitz as guest speaker.
The Small Business Web it is an organization comprised of almost 200 SaaS companies with the common goal of making the Open Web the best place to build, find, and sell software for small businesses.
The annual Summit is an intimate and interactive gathering of marketing, technology, and business development leaders making decisions to move the small business software industry forward.
Your event ticket includes an open-bar networking event on Monday with entrepreneurs, venture capitalists, and investors in the SMB space, plus lunches, dinner, and two days of interactive sessions!
The Magento event will be held on Wednesday February 20th at 9am. Registration to The Small Business Web Summit is required to attend the Magento session.
- Trends in commerce featuring Guest Speaker Todd Lutwak, Partner, Andreessen Horowitz
- How Magento became the #1 shopping cart developer ecosystem
- Marketing your extension & Magento's Industry Partner Program
- How to build extensions in Magento… framework, languages, APIs etc.
- How to extend your partnership with eBay, PayPal, and GSI Commerce
GET NOTICED! Sponsorship opportunities are available!