Magento’s Guide to Shop.org
With more than 4,000 attendees, 200 exhibitors, and 100 speakers headed to Chicago next week for Shop.org’s 2 ½ day Summit, there are a lot of events to keep track of. We want you to spend less time with your nose in the schedule and more time learning how to rock retail, so we created our own Shop.org Guide.
Monday, September 30
Check-in, throw on your favorite outfit, and then run over to Public House at 7:00 pm. Drinks and food are on us – including the secret signature cocktail from our partners at Guidance. (Tip: RSVP here to guarantee your spot!)
Tuesday, October 1
This is a big day. Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered.
- 7:45 am: Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, so be sure to fill up now. (Lakeside Ballroom E354)
- 8:15 am: Kick off the Summit with the opening keynotes from NRF and Tory Burch. (Lakeside Ballroom E354)
- 10:15am: Word of mouth is crucial. So crucial, that we’re spreading the word about Jonah Berger’s presentation on “Why Things Catch On”. (Lakeside Ballroom E354)
- 1:00 pm: Swing by the Expo Hall to get some one-on-one help on your website fro, the pros at Precision Dialogue and e-Tailing Group.
- 1:30: You’ve got 15 minutes to get to the next session, but stop by Magento’s booth (#603) on the way for a chance to play #MagentoMania. (Unless you don’t want $500, in which case, nevermind?)
- 1:45: Find out what 15 things you can do to make more money next week in this breakout session with Razorfish, Mass Relevance, and more. (Room E353)
- 3:30: One more breakout session before the reception. You can do this! We recommend this one. It’s all about the experience. (Room E450 A)
- 6:00 pm: You did it! Now go celebrate your hard day’s work. Head over to the Field Museum for the reception. There are even free shuttles from Lakeside Center.
Wednesday, October 2
- 7:45: You’re two days into this event. Breakfast is crucial. (Lakeside Ballroom E354)
- 8:15: Soak up some words of wisdom from the woman herself, Shop.org’s Vicki Cantrell. Then enjoy the comfort of your seat a little longer and stay until 9:30 to learn more about the importance of your Digital DNA. (Lakeside Ballroom E354)
- 10:15: Where do you go from here? Good question. Find out in this panel with OpenSky, Long Future Media, Wanelo, and Trunk Club. Bonus: You can still stay in your seat! (Lakeside Ballroom E354)
- 12 pm: Have you played #MagentoMania yet? Swing by while everyone else is off at lunch for your chance at $500 (booth 603).
- 1:15: We think Nike’s done a pretty good job at… well, everything. American Express, Saks, and HSN aren’t too shabby either. Learn how to connect customers to what they love from this expert panel. (Room E450 A)
- 2:15: Time for an afternoon pick-me-up. Productivity: Brought to you by coffee.
- 3:00 pm: Last breakout session of the event! We recommend checking out this promising session with Threadless, Sephora, and more. (Room E451 AB)
Whew, that’s a lot of great sessions. See you Monday night at Public House!