Magento 1.0 (version 1.0.19870.6 ) update is now available.
If you are still using Magento 1.0 we strongly recommend upgrading to Version 1.0.19870.6.
This update is only available through SVN and the download page (under the Release Archives tab), and will not be available at this time through Magento Connect.
In this release:
- Added admin email notification if payment gateway communication failed
- Fixed sales report price and items count
- Fixed backup issues
- Fixed customer email validation during the checkout process
- Fixed internal redirects validation for secure URLs
- Added admin area check function into _beforeDelete methods of some models
- Fixed merging compare lists
Note: We do not recommend upgrading directly on a production environment. if you are running version 1.1.x you do not need to upgrade to this version.