We’re Hiring: Magento Evangelist
Magento Evangelist Position
- Evangelize Magento through interactions with the community including blog postings, interviews, in-person events, screencasts, videos, twitter, wiki articles, discussion forums, code samples, newsletters and webinars.
- Work with partners and industry colleagues to further increase Magento’s adoption.
- Develop compelling presentations and product demonstrations showcasing Magento’s latest and greatest features.
- Work closely with the Magento Core team to influence features and core functionality.
- Draft new content based on Magento community and partner feedback.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of the competition and develop strategies for Magento to take an industry leading position.
- Serve as the primary evangelist for the Magento community.
- 1-2+ years community management experience in a professional software organization.
- 2+ years work experience as a software developer, designer, or product manager for relevant web technologies.
- Excellent oral and written communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills including past experience presenting at developer conferences.
- Knowledge of web and software technology trends, industry participants and leaders.
- Knowledge of web analytics and reporting.
- Experience working with technology press, online journalists and bloggers.
- Methodical and organized; able to manage multiple opportunities, projects and priorities concurrently.
- Familiarly with social media tools and communities.
The position is open to candidates from across the globe. If you are interested in joining a world-class company that is focused on taking the eCommerce world by storm, we’d love to hear from you. Send your resume to jobs (at) varien.com.