Meet Magento Roadshow in Germany Returns
After successful Roadshows this past spring, the eCommerce conference series returns to Germany and will take place as half-day events in Frankfurt, Stuttgart and Munich. Michel Goossens, Magento VP & GM of EMEA, and numerous eCommerce industry experts and leaders will give you valuable advice and share their Magento experiences with you.
The Meet Magento Roadshow dates and locations:
Don´t miss your chance to get eCommerce questions answered directly from the source and make valuable contacts in your local eCommerce scene. Register Now!
Frankfurt Industry Partner Meeting
Join Magento at the Frankfurt Roadshow on November 7 and you can also participate in a dedicated Industry Partner Meeting and learn from the source how your technology or extension can become part of our world.
Since Magento’s launch in early 2008, the platform has been downloaded more than 3 million times and powers in excess of $25 billion in annual sales from more than 110,000 merchants worldwide. The Magento ecosystem is fueling this fantastic growth with more than 400,000 Community members, over 4,600 extensions on Magento Connect, and Magento doubled the number of its Worldwide Solution Partners in the last year.
Take full advantage of the following topics:
- Overview of Magento – our products, our people, and our partners
- Review of the extension model for both Magento Enterprise and Magento Go
- Introduction to the Magento Industry Partner Program and how it can help you reach thousands of merchants
- Exciting opportunities to connect with qualified merchants through joint marketing activities and events
- How to work with Magento / X.commerce / eBay
Please note that registration is limited due to the capacity of the venue so don´t miss your chance and register now!