Magento version 1.1.2 is now available
Magento version 1.1.2 is available for download and for upgrade through your Magento Connect Manager.
This version includes some small bug fixes for version 1.1.1:
Magento Core API fixes:
- Added missing Mage_Api.xml in Magento Connect core package
- Fixed wrong SOAP content type
- Fixed fatal error when Soap extension is not installed
Invoices/packing slips PDF issues:
- Fixed fatal errors when trying to print invoice/packingslip PDFs
- Added missing fonts
- Fixed displaying empty areas instead of product options
- Fixed PDF layouts to no overlap columns when non-latin1 characters are used
- Fixed text wrapping for non-latin1 characters in product name and options
- Fixed non-working store switcher
- Fixed viewing sales order in admin when only virtual item were purchased
- Fixed configurable product weight calculation in shopping cart and checkout
- Removed php.ini from the Magento root folder
- Added missing Mage_Adminhtml.csv and 404 folder in Magento Connect core package
- Upgraded core/helper/string for binary-safe string operations
We are currently working on another update to Magento 1.1 scheduled to be released later this month.
More information will be posted as it becomes available.