Magento Version 0.6.12510 Available for Download
In this minor release 0.6.12510 we have rewritten the installation wizard, and fixed some minor bugs reported by the community. There are still known issues and bugs that we are working on and expect to resolve them in future versions. There are now two types of packages available - full and light. The full package includes the sample product catalog (including images), and the light version is data free.
-- RELEASE NOTES - MAGENTO 0.6.12510 --
Rewritten most of the installation wizard:
- Installation wizard clear config cache
- The packaged database install included '*' for zipcode in tax rates instead of NULL
- Added skip URL validation in the installation wizard
- After installation the configured values for hosts are saved into core_config_data
- Disabled checking for completed installation in controllers of install module
- Fixed required php extensions checking
- Added curl as required extension
- Changed default mysql setup driver from pdo_mysql to mysqli
- Removed outdated sql install and upgrade files
- Fixed ://:/install bug
- License text overflow in Safari
- Disabling Continue button if Agree checkbox is not checked
- Fixed bug with encryption key being accessible after installation
- Fixed bug with replace attribute source model
- Discount amount was not displaying in order review
- Spelling mistake fixed in catalog/search/grid: synonim -> synonym
- Product description was not displaying on the product page.
- After deleting all tier prices while creating a product the system still complained about tier price missing.
- Changed "Buy N for $" to "Buy N for $ each"
- Now checking if any review selected before showing details
- Nested subcategory were not showing in layered navigation
- Added translation tags in templates where they were missing
- Added empty values to configuration dropdowns
- Added attribute_set_id and type_id in configurable product associated grid
- Introduction of getRowUrl method in customer details grids
- Added Event.stop in accordion js after opening a section
- In case it's not possible to switch off magic quotes from php.ini or .htaccess, added a function that does it in runtime.