Learn About Magento’s Industry Partner Program in London
Ready to be part of the fastest-growing wave in eCommerce?
Join Magento right before the start of the first annual Meet Magento UK in London for our Industry Partner Meeting on Wednesday, October 25 from 10:00AM to 12:00PM at the Queen Elizabeth II Conference Centre, and learn from the source how your technology or extension can become part of our world.
Since Magento’s launch in early 2008, the platform has been downloaded more than 3 million times and powers in excess of $25 billion in annual sales from more than 110,000 merchants worldwide. The Magento ecosystem is fueling this fantastic growth with more than 400,000 Community members, over 4,600 extensions on Magento Connect, and Magento doubled the number of its Worldwide Solution Partners in the last year.
Take full advantage of the following topics:
- Overview of Magento – our products, our people, and our partners
- Review of the extension model for both Magento Enterprise and Magento Go
- Introduction to the Magento Industry Partner Program and how it can help you reach thousands of merchants
- Exciting opportunities to connect with qualified merchants through joint marketing activities and events
- How to work with Magento / X.commerce / eBay
Please note that registration is limited due to the capacity of the venue so don´t miss your chance and register now! We look forward to seeing you in London!