Four Reasons To Join Us At MagentoLive Australia
MagentoLive Australia is almost here and there’s still time to register! Here are four of the great events we have planned to bring you insider ideas and information and help you connect with eCommerce experts and merchants in the Australian market.
1. Magento Co-founder and COO Roy Rubin Will Be Keynoting
Magento Co-Founder and eCommerce innovator Roy Rubin will be there as a keynote speaker to share updates on Magento’s momentum and plans, an overview of eBay Inc.’s vision for commerce and examples of Magento customers who are on the leading edge of innovation. Don’t miss it!
2. Breakout Sessions With eCommerce Leaders
MagentoLive Australia will feature breakout sessions on business and technology where partners, merchants and technologists will share their expertise. These sessions will include:
- How Great Fulfillment Drives Greater Sales
- Carl Hartmann from Temando
- Going Local: Strategies for Bringing Your Store to China and Eastern Asia
- Patrick Deloy from Bluecom
- Make it Personal, Make it Matter: Strategies for Boosting Sales
- Tim West from White Labelled
- Build it Right: Laying the Foundation for Magento Performance and Optimization
- Chris Wells from Nexcess
- Every Screen Counts: Designing for Today’s Multi-Screen Reality
- Justin Milwidsky from Netstarter
3. Special SEO Session
- Keep Current with Search Engine Practices to Enhance Performance on Magento Enterprise Edition
- Danny Essner from Magento
- This Magento U course provides an up-to-date understanding of the SEO environment and how you can optimize your site to boost your organic search results.
Sign up for this session.
4. Magento Enterprise Edition Merchant To Merchant Sessions
Join your peers from other Magento Enterprise Edition* merchants for networking, idea exchange and collaboration. The event is dedicated to merchant networking and collaboration, and the content is entirely driven by merchants. There will be no Solution Partners, Industry Partners or any other vendors in attendance. This is a fantastic opportunity for merchants on Magento Enterprise Edition to meet and share ideas and best practices, and we hope you can attend..
Tuesday, July 23, 2013
4:00pm - 6:00pm
Where: Sydney Sofitel Wentworth, Adelaide room - 4th Floor
RSVP: Please RSVP to attend
If you are a merchant on Magento Enterprise Edition interested in attending the event and have not yet registered for MagentoLive Australia, the first step is to register for the conference! If you are already registered to attend MagentoLive Australia and wish to join us for the Merchant to Merchant session, please RSVP here.
For any further questions about the Merchant to Merchant event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
*The Merchant to Merchant event is open only to merchants on Magento Enterprise Edition.