eCommerce Forums to take place in Boston (9/14) and Toronto (9/15)
IN THE WORLD OF ECOMMERCE EVERY MINUTE OF EVERY DAY IS AN OPPORTUNITY FOR REVENUE GROWTH.
Grow your business with a custom, effective and customer friendly online store. With Magento Enterprise you can create an eCommerce site that is designed from the ground up to engage customers and turn browsers to buyers.
Join us at a Magento eCommerce Forum where Magento and key partners will show you how easy it is to create a custom online store that will maximize your eCommerce revenue stream.
- Introduction to Magento & Magento Enterprise
- Introduction to a Magento partner
- Learn how a business, just like yours, realized success with Magento Enterprise
- Networking, Networking, Networking - talk to Magento, a Solution Partner and others with the same questions and ambitions as you
These events are free of charge but you must register to attend. We intentionally keep these events small so that attendees are able to get personal attention. Space is limited so please register early to reserve your spot.
Boston and Toronto registration below. VIEW THE FULL CALENDAR OF ECOMMERCE FORUMS
WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 14
One Pica, Magento Gold Solution Partner and award-winning digital commerce agency.
Listrak, a Magento Silver Industry Partner, specializing in full-service email marketing and mobile tools
- Check In: 6:00 - 6:30pm (cocktails)
- Presentations: 6:30 - 7:30pm
- Networking: 7:30 - 8:30pm (drinks and appetizers)
One Pica Inc. - 177 Huntington Avenue (13th Floor) - Boston, MA 02115
Thursday, SEPTEMBER 15
Demac Media, Magento Gold Solution Partner and a full-service eCommerce strategy, design and development agency
Peer1 Hosting, Magento Hosting Partner
- Check-In: 6:00 – 6:30 (Cocktails)
- Presentations: 6:30pm - 7:30pm
- Networking: 7:30pm – 9:00pm (drinks & appetizers)
The Ballroom (2nd Floor) - (http://www.theballroom.ca/) - 145 John St., Toronto ON M5V 2E4