Early Bird Registration for Imagine eCommerce Opens January 18th!
We’re about to open the floodgates! That is, Early Bird registration for Imagine 2012 begins January 18th. We’re offering Early Bird tickets at the same low price as last year – just $795 (compared to our standard ticket price of $1,195).
Don’t miss out on a chance to get (and save on) coveted tickets to what’s been called the “Super Bowl of eCommerce.” Last year we sold out early, with over 650 people from 27 countries attending our inaugural conference. And 250 more found themselves on the waiting list, unable to get in. One ticket even sold on eBay for hundreds of dollars over face value.
Demand is expected to be even greater for this year’s exclusive event, taking place April 23rd – 25th in Vegas, baby! Just off the strip at the luxurious M Resort, Imagine will feature industry thought-leaders talking technology and business, offer invaluable network connections, and let you be the first to find out what’s coming down Magento’s powerful product pipeline. Plus, need we mention, Magento throws some great parties!
Just ask anyone who attended last year’s event. Of the attendees surveyed, 100% agreed that the Imagine eCommerce Conference was worth their time and investment. And 99% of them would recommend Imagine to colleagues. (The other 1% didn’t really like their colleagues).