Big Things Lined Up For Shop.org
Join Magento at retail’s most influential eCommerce event, the Shop.org Annual Summit, in Boston, where over 3,500 attendees will gather to listen to iconic speakers, learn from the leading practitioners, and participate in candid conversations with industry peers. Magento's Booth 805 will illuminate the event, so be sure to stop by!
Say Hello to the Magento Team
Come sit and chat business with our team and relax on our famous Magento orange couches. After your visit you will understand why Magento is the fastest growing eCommerce solution on the market.
The Magento Executive team will be at our Booth 805 throughout the show and love to say hello. Set up a time to meet with our team at Shop.org!
- Merchants and Solution Partnerships
- Technology and Industry Partnerships
Industry Partner Meeting & Reception
Attention Technology Partners: Join Magento before the start of Shop.org on Monday, September 12 from 2:00PM to 5:00PM and learn how your technology or extension can leverage the ever growing Magento ecosystem. Since Magento’s launch in early 2008, the platform has been downloaded more than 3 million times and powers in excess of $25 billion in annual sales from more than 110,000 merchants worldwide. The Magento ecosystem is fueling this fantastic growth with more than 400,000 Community members, over 4,600 extensions on Magento Connect, and Magento doubled the number of its Worldwide Solution Partners in the last year.
The meeting will cover:
- Overview of Magento – our products, our people, and our partners
- Review of the extension model for both Magento Enterprise and Magento Go
- Introduction to the Magento Industry Partner Program and how it can help you reach thousands of merchants
- Exciting opportunities to connect with qualified merchants through joint marketing activities and events
- How to work with Magento / X.commerce / eBay
We’ll conclude the afternoon with drinks, appetizers, and the chance to meet key Magento executives.
Please note that registration is limited due to the capacity of the venue.
eCommerce Forums Return
Have you outgrown your current eCommerce platform? Are you a Magento Community or Magento Professional user ready to upgrade to Magento Enterprise?
If either of these scenarios describes you, and you’ll be in the Boston area during the week of Shop.org, we invite you to register for the Boston eCommerce Forum, hosted by Magento and Magento Gold Solution Partner, One Pica on Wednesday, September 14 at 6:00PM.
These forums are designed to provide an intimate setting for personal interaction so that eCommerce business and technical decision-makers can get the information they need about implementing an online store using Magento Enterprise. You’ll have your questions answered and receive maximum benefit from the time spent.
- Introduction to Magento & Magento Enterprise
- Learn how a One Pica customer achieved great results when they migrated to Magento Enterprise
- Networking, Networking, Networking - talk to Magento, One Pica and others with the same questions and ambitions as you
Space is limited for this event. You must receive a registration confirmation in order to attend.
We have a full schedule of eCommerce Forum events planned in the U.S., Canada and Europe. Please check the Magento eCommerce Forum web page for the calendar and to register.